Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thing 3 part 2

I have been having trouble with the Technorati website, every time I try to open it my Internet Explorer locks up and I have to use the Task Manager to close it, also one time I had to restart the computer.

I also checked out Google Blog Search, my only real problem is that it searches EVERYTHING and can result in a return of 100,000 blogs matching your search word(s) but luckily there is a Advance Search option which can be used to sort through all the blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I'm concerned by your constant "throwing up".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank our stupid IE and techsupport (or lack thereof) I have IE crash multiple times a day - usually on a Google site like Igoogle, or blogger or even yahoo. I think its because we can't get the latest java and flash plugins - gggrrrrhhhh

    ReplyDelete